Come and talk to a Software Development Lawyer about your next project, We can help you with:
- Confidentiality agreements to protect your idea.
- Intellectual property assignment, computer code is protected by copyright and can only be assigned in writing, signed by the owner. You don’t just own it because you paid for it.
- Software licensing, because you can’t own all the code, much of it comes from third party software libraries.
- Software development agreements for when you are engaging established firms.
- Service agreements when you are managing the project yourself.
- Simple services agreements and IP assignment deeds which you can use to engage freelancers.
- Advice regarding protecting your intellectual property, that is, the code that you write or have developed for you.