- Intellectual Property protection and licensing of rights, for both the business and the users.
- Transition in and transition out provisions.
- Terms relating to payment.
- Termination and automatic renewal provisions.
- Limits on liability and indemnities.
- Warranties and SLA’s.
- Privacy provisions and references to Privacy Policies.
- Obligations of each party to ensure each receive what is promised.
Other reasons you should contact us at the beginning of your project are:
- We can help you design a business structure which protects your IP.
- We can provide Confidentiality Agreements which protect your idea.
- We can ensure you own the copyright in the code. Just paying for it is not enough, it must be assigned properly.
- We can assist you with the Service and Software Development Agreements.
- We can help you understand the likely costs of going live, at least from the legal perspective.
- Because we want to hear about your project and be part of the journey with you. Drafting documents is the boring bit, living vicariously through our clients is the fun part of our work.